- Ascorbic acid: A strong antioxidant that prevents damage from free radicals and improves blood flow.
- Niacin: Helps to function in the digestive system, skin, and nervous system.
- Ferrous sulphate: A source of iron supplement, helps to overcome anemia deficiency.
- Zinc oxide: Boosts the immune system.
- Pyridoxine: Maintains the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells.
- Calcium Pantothenate: Helps in the conversion of food into energy and overcome calcium deficiency.
- Thiamin HCl: Helps prevent complications in the nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach, and intestines.
- Manganese Gluconate: Possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties hence improves bone health.
- Riboflavin: Helps convert carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Copper citrate: Protects neurological and cardiovascular health.
- Biotin: Supports carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism, especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Folic Acid: Helps the body to produce and maintain new cells and increases blood production.
- Sodium Borate: Increases estrogen levels that help in maintaining healthy bones and mental function.
- Sodium Selenite: Helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Ammonium Molybdate: It activates enzymes that help break down harmful sulfites and prevent toxins from building up in the body.
- Iodine: Removes toxins from the body.
- Cyanocobalamine: Helps the body to use fat and carbohydrates for energy.